Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Card Making Day

I have finally set some time aside to make a card for a friend who took care of the house while we were gone in December. Her favorite color is sage green and she misses being able to shop at Trader Joe’s for there yummy cinnamon bread (there in not one near us here in north Idaho) so I bought her some while in CA. I also loaded up on lots of other goodies from Trader Joe’s while I was there, several hundred dollars of stuff like juice, grains, tomato soup, stew, cookies, cinnamon bread, rice milk, dish soap, and spices. I miss that store too.

If anyone out there can persuade the CEO of Trader Joe’s to build one in Coeur d’Alene I would forever be grateful. So for now I shop like a mad woman and stock up big time when I am near one. I do miss being able to have some of the cold and frozen items though.

Here is the cinnamon bread by Trader Joe’s:










Flower and stem are made with a die cut by Sizzix.




I took a REI sack that I had on hand and added the daisy label over the REI logo.
Daisy stamp by Stampington & Company. Tag stamped with Stampin Up stamp set Yummy.

Thank  you for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment