Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just running a test

Yes I am still trying to figure out how this all works. People have told me they have left comments and signed up for notifications of new posts but neither the comments nor the notifications are going through. So I thought I would run through the settings and see if I missed something. I couldn't find anything I need to do on my end, so here is hoping that those of you who have signed up for notification of new posts will receive this note. I do hope to get some cards posted this week since I just finished one tonight. I am not a 10 minute stamper - maybe I think things through too much.


Hope all is well in your world and with your families.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when my blog is all wonky and doesn't work the way I want it to! I hope everything starts working again!

    ReplyDelete