Monday, January 9, 2012

You Make my Heart Sing Gift Box

Unity Stamp Company's Challenge this month is gift tags, gift giving etc.  I have wanted to do a few of these little boxes cut from a Sizzix die by Stampin' Up! I have also wanted to play some more with Tim Holtz's rosette die so here I have paired them both along with a some wonderful stamps from Unity Stamp Company. I really like Unity's Heart Background stamp, so many uses for this, here I have stamped it several times on tissue paper. Unity's Music symbol was used for center stage on this card and on the side I added a small tagged stamped with another Unity stamp.




Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great creative day!
Blessings....Deborah

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!! So perfect for Valentines Day. :) THe tissue paper...GENIUS!! Genius!!! It looks like specialty boutique paper! :)

    ReplyDelete