Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Online Card Class Watercolor Techniques Day One



http://onlinecardclasses.com/WC-IT


I am off to a pretty good start, just a bit behind in getting this card finished and posted.  The plan of course is to do at least one card of the class techniques each day but I am not going to beat myself up if I don't get that accomplished.  There is no fun in being stressed.

The card below is simply butterflies traced onto watercolor paper and painted in with wet on wet color.  Yeah, it was easy and fun, plus very relaxing.

After the card dried I decided to stamp a greeting on vellum and overlay the vellum onto the card stock which I just painted.  I liked how it softened the butterflies and frankly it also sit imperfections.




Stamp - The Angel Company



Thanks for looking,
Have a blessed day,
Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment