Monday, December 17, 2018

Stamped with Transferred Ink from Alcohol Inked Yupo Paper

In the previous post I featured the Christmas Cards for this year.  On that card I stamped a snowflake in the middle of a punched out Alcohol inked on Yupo paper ornament.  This card features how I used the snowflake after removing the alcohol ink from the ornament.  I filled a sheet with snowflakes, multi-colored snowflakes.  Highly unusual but so so pretty.

I had to match the sheet of snowflakes with something that would set them off and after holding many different papers up to this background sheet I settled on a multi glitter black paper I had in my stash.  The Trees are a die from Tim Holtz as well as the deer.  The deer are die cut from silver glitter paper.

If one wonders why I have the greeting as "smile" it is because inside the card I added a Christmas greeting pertaining to the birth of Christ.

And so I hope this little card creation also gives you a smile.







I'm entering this in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Christmas.  There are so many wonderful creations to see.  


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed bright day.

Deborah










No comments:

Post a Comment