Saturday, January 5, 2019

Happy Moos Year!

I live where there are moose and snow and I adored this Merry Moose by Tim Holtz.   I call this cute moose "Tim's Wonky Moose" but actually when a Moose runs they do look a bit like this guy.

He is having a bright fun New Year's Evening enjoying the show of fireworks as he runs though the snow.

Firework stamp was stamped onto black cardstock with Versamark Ink.  I used the Ranger Sticky embossing powder then applied foil over it.  Next I enclosed the cardstock with the foil into printer paper, added another cut piece of cardstock over it, sandwiched it all between the embossing plates on my big shot and ran it through.  I was amazed and thrilled at the wonderful transfer of foil I got with that technique.

Snow along the bottom of the card is Ranger's Distress Grit-Paste.  Next I applied Tonic Nuvo Aqua Flow Pen, Glitter Gloss,  for that frozen sparkle that happens at night when a light bounces off the snow on the white paper and the grit-paste.




I am entering this cutie in the Simon Says Stamp Blog Wednesday Challenge, "Something New" 




Happy New Year Everyone, may the year be full of Blessings, Love, Joy.

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment